Sometimes there’s so much to do that you don’t know what to do, and you don’t have a clue, and what’s the right thing for you? It can make one kinda blue.
Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 12 in /home/customer/www/wadingwade.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer_theme/include/classes/shortcodes/vc-basic-grid.php on line 175
- Poem: Houtouwan VillageI was recently inspired by a breathtaking image of vegetation that has grown over a remote village named Houtouwan, I couldn’t stop thinking about it all day, and eventually a poem came to my mind, please enjoy the image and my words below, and let me know your thoughts in the comments.
- Most read by you: a look back at the last two yearsWhen revamping the blog, I looked at the analytics to get a true picture what people have enjoyed reading the most. And so, this blog gives a round up of the top 5 posts between 2018-2020!
- Poem: Safe travels“Okay then, disappear my darling, darling you are / Go into the damp tunnel of troubled mind, and step all over your fleshy parts / but try not to break anything. Be stealth.”
- Stillness in Spandauer Forst: a Berlin tiny house getawayA train to the end of the U-Bahn line, plus one additional 10 minute bus, and I was in Spandauer Forst, Berlin, for the weekend where I stayed in a tiny house. In this piece I recount my musings from the forest centre, and my encounter with its inhabitants.
- The Unknown of the Backyard: what the local movement is teaching me about homeWhat the local movement teaches us about exploring home and connecting with local wonders and businesses.